Amid the ongoing concern about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), I want to take the opportunity to check in with you. During these unprecedented times, it’s important to remember that we’re all in this together.
As your trusted healthcare partner, please know that Atrium Health is here to help our community through this. From sharing prevention tips to offering free and reduced-cost remote care options, we’re making every effort to keep you and the people you serve safe and informed. I wanted to let you all know that I’ve added you into our weekly communications, which, you can always select to opt-out if you wish. The goal is to equip you with information and resources that will help build awareness around the facts.
Here are a few easy ways to help:
- Share a prevention-focused infographic (attached). Feel free to include Atrium Health in your posts by tagging @AtriumHealth
- Link to important info, like FAQs and where to find care. This should be a helpful website resource for you www.AtriumHealth.org/Coronavirus
- Share the What You Need to Know About Coronavirus PDF (attached)
- Share a Symptom Checker Chart (attached)
- Please make sure to tag Atrium Health in any posts you share:
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and it’s important for all of us to work together to connect our community with the latest facts and essential resources. Please remember the Atrium Health Community Resource Hub is available for support. It’s an easy way to access local programs and services.
Thank you for helping us to educate the public during this uncertain time. As always, we appreciate your partnership.
Atrium Health Team
Chris Bowe, SVP, Northeast Market President
Matt Roden, Director, Community Engagement & Corporate Responsibility (CECR)
- Timbs Fulghum, Manager, CECR
Sherry Wilson, Cabarrus and Rowan Markets, CECR
Nicole Williams, Stanly Market, CECR
KeWanda Thompson, University City and North Charlotte/LKN Markets, CECR